Free fitness, nutrition and lifestyle tips
The majority of parents I speak to seem to all share the same struggles when it comes to weight loss - finding time.
As humans we are all too focused on the needs of others before the needs of ourselves. As a result, it’s our own health that stands to suffer and the only way around this is to find time for the things that matter.
Which is why I am going to share with you 8 of my best weight loss tips to help busy parents or busy people just like yourself get into shape without compromising their lifestyle and happiness.
If you implement these 8 weight loss tips, you will see noticeable changes within just a few days - FACT.
They go like this...
1. Put Your Health First - I've seen it so many times before, parents, busy mums and dads sabotaging their health to put their children and everyone else first. You can't look after other people if you don't make yourself a priority and take ownership of your health.
2. Lack Of Time? - Train early in the morning before everyone wakes up and the chaos begins, this is a great way to free up extra time that you never thought you had.
3. Prioritise Your Food Over Theirs - This is a big one, make sure you make yourself good, healthy, nutricious meals rather than just finishing whatever it is you make for your children. Throw the left overs away as it's easy to over-consume on calories from what the kids leave on their plate.
4. Eat As A Family - Eating together as a family can really bring the family closer as well as allowing you to have full control over what you and the kids eat. This is one of the easiest ways to take control of your evenings.
5. Make Breakfast A Priority - Breakfast can be a tricky one, unless you're prepared you'll probably find yourself skipping breakfast and relying on coffee to get you through the morning - that's until your blood sugar crashes and the sugary, carb craving’s begin.
6. Work Out Around Your Kids - Letting your kids see you take control of your health and fitness can be inspiring to say the least, or why not get the kids involved and make it a fun activity all round and that way you can kill two birds with one stone.
7. Be Prepared With Your Nutrition - The reason why people meal prep is because it gets them full control over their diet whilst saving them time and money!
8. Have Someone Hold You Accountable - The key to losing weight is to have someone hold you accountable to your actions to ensure you turn up on the days even when you don't feel like it.
Of course all of these tips are useless without taking action so my advice is to slowly change your habits to avoid feeling stressed and overwhelmed with the process.
Need extra help? Let me hold you accountable and guide you through the process, I've helped busy parents just like yourself lose weight and feel great and it is my absolute passion to help people achieve their goals.